1. Identify potential problems like high maintenance spaces, waterlogging, any problems with laying the base.
2. Make repairs if required to current surface
3. Install foundation layer (may need concreting first)
4. Mix resin and aggregate layer after ‘agitating’ the resin
5. Apply mix. Once mixed the compound is spread evenly across the selected area, followed by smoothing and flattening the covered area. This is quite similar to applying plaster (it’s also the bit where we will probably need a quick cup of tea after finishing this.
6. Add any design aspects if these are required.